Thursday, January 14, 2016

14 January 2016

Many things going on in my mind and am just trying to sort them out. I am glad the Benghazi fiasco is back in the news with the new movie which has come out. I am glad the professional politicians are getting their heads handed to them and I am happy about it. Professional politicians are the reason this country is in the shape it is in. We have allowed them to play us against one another and divide us when in many cases we believe in the same things. Most of us know we have to live within our means, we should respect our neighbors even if we don't agree with them. Why are we allowing this? They separate us from each other and our money. I only wish we would wake up and do things the right way. Be very careful and thoughtful about who would be the right person to lead this country and would adhere to its foundation, The Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment